Experts answered the 16 burning questions you have about social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic, from "Should I go out to dinner or the bar?" to "Can I go to the gym?"
Irene Jiang / Business Insider
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends "social distancing" to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- Social distancing is a public health term used to describe taking intentional actions to track and prevent the spread of disease. It includes things like avoiding crowds and staying home when you're sick.
- The novel coronavirus outbreak was declared a pandemic as of March 11, and as the number of cases in the US grows each day, CDC guidelines recommend minimizing in-person human interaction.
- As of Sunday, the CDC recommends canceling and postponing gatherings of more than 50 people. But what does that mean for necessary tasks like working, eating, and doing laundry?
- We asked experts the answers to all your burning questions about social distancing and how to stay safe during the coronavirus pandemic. Here's what they said.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Featured Digital Health Articles:
- Telehealth Industry: Benefits, Services & Examples
- Value-Based Care Model: Pay-for-Performance Healthcare
- Senior Care & Assisted Living Market Trends
- Smart Medical Devices: Wearable Tech in Healthcare
- AI in Healthcare
- Remote Patient Monitoring Industry: Devices & Market Trends
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover
- Tencent and Alibaba Group have lost more than $100 billion in July as China cracked down on internet giants
- Cadbury Dairy Milk's next phase of 'heart the hate' campaign urges bystanders to stand up against cyberbullying by sharing a Purple Heart
- Coinbase, CoinDCX, WazirX and other crypto firms aren’t just looking for engineers but designers, social media wizards, and managers too