Half of all eligible Americans are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Half of Americans 12 years old and older are fully vaccinated against the virus, CDC data shows.
- The US hit the benchmark just weeks after data showed half of adults over 18 were fully vaccinated.
- Drug companies Pfizer and Moderna hope to open the vaccine to younger children in the fall.
At least half of Americans eligible for the
The CDC's vaccine tracker shows that 50.1% of the US population 12 years old and older has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, translating to more than 140 million people.The benchmark comes weeks after data showed half of all adults in the US were fully vaccinated.
The vaccination percentage varies greatly by state and county, too. More people on the coasts and in big cities have gotten their shots while much of the South and lower Midwest have lagged behind.Drug companies Pfizer and Moderna said on Tuesday that they hope the
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins