Pathologists debunk 13 coronavirus myths
- Business Insider asked the Senior Director of NYC Health + Hospitals System-wide Special Pathogens Program and a professor of epidemiology at Columbia University to debunk 13 of the most common coronavirus myths.
- They explain that getting the virus is not a death sentence, you can't get it from your pet, and it has nothing to do with Corona beer.
- They also explain that wearing a mask will only help depending on the type and fit of the mask. Washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds is a better preventative measure.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Featured Digital Health Articles:
- Telehealth Industry: Benefits, Services & Examples
- Value-Based Care Model: Pay-for-Performance Healthcare
- Senior Care & Assisted Living Market Trends
- Smart Medical Devices: Wearable Tech in Healthcare
- AI in Healthcare
- Remote Patient Monitoring Industry: Devices & Market Trends
- Three ways TCS, Infosys and other IT giants in India are trying to cut costs — but it’s not going to increase their profitability
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura
- Doctor tests positive for coronavirus in Odisha's Cuttack
- Bihar COVID toll reaches 15 as 2 migrants die; tally 2,968 with 231 fresh cases
- Fed up with living in containment zones, mob attacks police