People without coronavirus symptoms can be 'high emitters' and release loads of particles, research shows
Editors note: A version of this article was published in accordance with an embargo agreement about the release of new research. The researchers decided to delay publishing their findings, however, so Business Insider has removed the text of the story until the study is released.
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan