Scientists and entrepreneurs are pioneering plastic alternatives with the goal of creating materials that can be recycled over and over
- Three groups of entrepreneurs and scientists are trying to find an eco-friendly alternative to
- UBQ Materials, a startup in Israel, claims it can turn trash into plastic-like pellets, which can then be sent to manufacturers who can mix them with regular plastic pellets to create materials.
- EcoSafe, a Vancouver company, produces compostable film products that are composed of a polyester-material that's made from corn but mainly petroleum-based.
- Berkeley scientists stumbled upon what they say is a formula for endlessly recyclable plastics called PDK.
- All the 101 items that India's Defence Ministry will put under "import embargo"
- India’s Defence Ministry introduces “import embargo” on 101 items to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- Massive fire at a hotel turned COVID-19 care centre in Andhra Pradesh kills atleast 7 and injures 10
- Encounter underway in Jammu and Kashmir's Kulgam