The US surpassed 13 million COVID-19 cases — less than a week after hitting 12 million cases
- The US surpassed 13 million
COVID-19cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
- The country surpassed 12 million COVID-19 cases just 6 days ago.
- One report predicted that the US could see as many as 1 million COVID-19 cases a day.
The US surpassed 12 million cases on November 21, and only a week before that it hit 11 million cases.Public health experts have warned that this could be the deadliest wave the US has seen as cases and hospitalizations continue to rise.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned that most cases are spread by people who show no symptoms.People "who feel well and may be unaware of their infectiousness to others" probably account for over 50% of COVID-19 transmissions, the CDC said in a science update last week.
Health experts are also worried that
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022