Why some Hong Kong skyscrapers have gaping holes
- Have you ever realized that
Hong Kongskyscrapers have holes in them?
- It's part of a belief system called
- Buildings with bad feng shui, such as the Bank of China Tower, have been blamed for surrounding companies going out of business.
Following is a transcript of the
Why do Hong Kong skyscrapers have holes? These are
This video was originally published on March 20, 2017.
- Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi dies of coronavirus
- Best keyboards in India
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on the company's IPO— 'When the market's ready for Airbnb, it will go public'
- Best colour printers for home in India
- Roshni Nadar, Divya Gokulnath, Ameera Shah and Vinati Saraf — India’s most powerful businesswomen of 2020, according to Forbes