NASA and Elon Musk's SpaceX plan to send up four more astronauts to the ISS in September
Crew Dragon commander Michael Hopkins, pilot Victor Glover, and mission specialist Shannon Walker -- all of NASA -- along with Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) mission specialist Soichi Noguchi will launch on the SpaceX Crew-1 mission, the US space agency said on Wednesday.
The Crew-1 mission will be launched from Launch Complex 39A at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
SpaceX in late May created history when it sent two NASA astronauts to the space station in a test flight of the Crew Dragon spacecraft, called the Demo-2.
That spacecraft that carried two NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley to the
The launch of the SpaceX Crew-1 mission will follow a successful return of the two astronauts from the space station and evaluation of SpaceX Demo-2 test flight.
China launches first Mars mission
The Hope Probe is on its way to Mars — everything you need to know about the UAE’s first jump into interplanetary space
- Commonwealth, women sailing crew to fight marine pollution
- Was Sebamed’s competitive strategy strong enough to leave a long-lasting mark on the consumer’s mind?
- Sensex breaches the historic 50,000 mark as Joe Biden's swearing in triggers a cheer in Indian markets
- JBL Flip 5, boAt Stone 1000 and other Bluetooth speakers on discount on Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Bollywood leading actresses are writing big cheques for Indian startups