SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
Elon Muskrevealed that there were 'challenges' with the toilet during Inspiration4mission.
SpaceXCEO promised upgrades for future mission.
- He recently said that the
Dragon spacecraftwill have a food warmer and free Wi-Fi the next time.
Tech billionaire Elon Musk took to the Twitter to reveal that there were "challenges" with the toilet during SpaceX's first entirely private trip to space and promised upgrades for future mission.
"Definitely upgraded toilets :) We had some challenges with it this flight," Musk said in a tweet, answering questions from Twitter users.
He did not elaborate on what these challenges were or how exactly the toilets would be upgraded.
SpaceX CEO recently said that next time the Dragon spacecraft will have a food warmer and free Wi-Fi.
After spending three days on-orbit, the world's first civilian mission of SpaceX's Inspiration4 returned to Earth on Sunday.
The crew, onboard the Dragon spacecraft, re-entered Earth's atmosphere for a soft water landing off the coast of Florida at 7.06 p.m. EDT (4.36 a.m. Sunday India time).
The mission lifted off to orbit aboard SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket and Dragon spacecraft on last Wednesday (India time Thursday).
It was commanded by tech entrepreneur
The fully automated Dragon capsule reached an unusually high altitude of 585 km, surpassing the International Space Station by 160 km. The Dragon's dome window, inspired by the Cupola on the ISSl provided the crew with incredible views of Earth.
Popular on BI
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Dutch investigators hack Tesla's driving storage system, finds more data than previously known
- SEBI is hiring financial content writer interns with a stipend of ₹45,000 per month
- Dream11 parent Dream Sports to hire 200 people in India across various domains
- Snap's stock plummets by 22% as Apple’s iPhone privacy changes hit its advertising business
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces