What If: Scenarios that would change life on Earth and humanity
- A perfect balance of events occurred for this planet to support life.
- That delicate state continues to this day where small changes can have huge impacts on the world.
- So what would it look like if things drastically changed?
- What if the Earth spun sideways instead? Or what would happen if all the ice melted overnight?
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video intro.
Earth is a wonderful, but delicate place. A perfect balance of events occurred for this planet to support life. But... what if Earth spun sideways instead? Or what would happen if all the ice melted overnight? We explore what would happen to Earth in these extreme scenarios. This is... What If.
- Apple is hiring engineers and interns for their tech team in India
- Actor James Michael Tyler, known for his role as Gunther on 'Friends,' has passed away at 59 from prostate cancer
- Apple is being sued by a San Francisco man for $1,383.13, the exact cost of his iPhone 12. He says the company refused to fix the device while it was under warranty.
- Reliance Jio lost subscribers for the first time in 10 quarters but there's good news for Mukesh Ambani in this too
- Pankaj Tripathi and Maanvi Gagroo reprise their role as Kaleen Bhaiyya and Siddhi in Amazon Prime India's Diwali campaign
- Internal documents reveal how Facebook struggled to deal with misinformation and hate speech in India
- Clear(Tax) has bagged $75 million from world's highest valued fintech startup Stripe and others to fuel its international expansion
- Mark Zuckerberg hits out against Apple as Facebook's ad revenue dwindles