We tried cryotherapy - the super-cold treatment LeBron James swears by
World class athletes like LeBron James and Cristiano Ronaldo use cryotherapy to help their muscles recover and to heighten their alertness. Self help guru Tony Robbins also told us that he uses the treatment on a daily basis. We decided to try it for ourselves.
We went to KryoLife, which is the only cryotherapy treatment center in New York City that is available to the public. Each three-minute treatment costs $90, and it exposes the subject's entire body to temperatures as low as negative 264 degrees Fahrenheit.
Produced by Graham Flanagan with camera by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Kerala's COVID-19 test positivity rate reaches 27.28% with over 42,000 new cases today
- Adani Power registers profits after a disappointing loss-making quarter last year
- Star India Network garnered a cumulative reach of 352 million in the first 26 matches
- Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021: Remembering some of his greatest words
- Non-residents will have to pay tax in India if transactions exceed ₹2 crore