We tried cryotherapy - the super-cold treatment LeBron James swears by
World class athletes like LeBron James and Cristiano Ronaldo use cryotherapy to help their muscles recover and to heighten their alertness. Self help guru Tony Robbins also told us that he uses the treatment on a daily basis. We decided to try it for ourselves.
We went to KryoLife, which is the only cryotherapy treatment center in New York City that is available to the public. Each three-minute treatment costs $90, and it exposes the subject's entire body to temperatures as low as negative 264 degrees Fahrenheit.
Produced by Graham Flanagan with camera by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- BharatPe files arbitration to claw back co-founder Ashneer Grover's unvested 1.4% shares
- Two Adani Group companies rule as the top all-round wealth creators – here are a few other unexpected entries