We tried cryotherapy - the super-cold treatment LeBron James swears by
World class athletes like LeBron James and Cristiano Ronaldo use cryotherapy to help their muscles recover and to heighten their alertness. Self help guru Tony Robbins also told us that he uses the treatment on a daily basis. We decided to try it for ourselves.
We went to KryoLife, which is the only cryotherapy treatment center in New York City that is available to the public. Each three-minute treatment costs $90, and it exposes the subject's entire body to temperatures as low as negative 264 degrees Fahrenheit.
Produced by Graham Flanagan with camera by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- From hoarding to flooding – RBI’s ‘Save the Rupee’ bill has hit over $40 billion this year
- Mukesh Ambani has to change the rules of the IPL game - which is losing eyeballs
- Best phone for gaming under ₹20,000
- Most Searched Persons On Google
- Delhi airport becomes India's first to run on hydro & solar power