SCOTT GALLOWAY: Bad behavior cost Uber $20-30 billion
Scott Galloway, a marketing professor at NYU and author of the new book "The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google," discusses Uber. He cites the company as the best example for how poor corporate governance can destroy market value. He estimates that the board's tolerance and excuses for bad behavior probably took Uber's valuation down $20 billion to $30 billion.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group says it's time to part ways with the Tatas
- Best affordable on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- NCB busts int'l drug racket, arrests 8 traffickers
- Efficacy of COVID vaccine may land between 50-100%: ICMR
- China is reportedly expanding and upgrading a large number of military facilities along the border with India