Scott Rogowsky just announced he's hosting a new show about baseball - and that could mean he's done with HQ Trivia
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- HQ Trivia host Scott Rogowsky has a new baseball show at DAZN called "ChangeUp."
- "ChangeUp" is a daily show running from 7 to 10 p.m. EST and would conflict with HQ Trivia's live game shows, which currently broadcast daily at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. EST.
- Rogowsky has been the primary host of HQ Trivia since the app launched in August 2017. He's earned a cult following from hundreds of appearances on the daily game show.
- It's unclear at the time if Rogowsky will continue to host any HQ shows.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
HQ Trivia is an online game show broadcasting live each day. Rogowsky has been the primary host of HQ Trivia since the show launched with an app in August 2017. HQ was co-founded by Colin Kroll, who also helped co-found the video looping app Vine. Kroll was CEO of HQ Trivia until his death in December 2018; at the time of his death, Rogowsky thanked Kroll for his leadership and said HQ changed his life.HQ Trivia did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
PUT IT IN THE BOOKS! A @Mets win concludes my 1st day on air with @DAZN_USA's new live look-in baseball show #ChangeUp! Subscribe to https://t.co/rA4xrkYGcs & watch me 7-10p ET Mon-Fri alongside @adnansvirk giving you the best action from every @MLB game + Rico Brogna references pic.twitter.com/t9CMb28O8U- Scott Rogowsky (@ScottRogowsky) March 28, 2019
Colin Kroll was a true visionary who changed the app game twice, and with HQ he changed my life. He poured his heart and soul into his work and was incredibly proud of what his team accomplished. I will forever be grateful for his friendship, his leadership, and his belief in me.- Scott Rogowsky (@ScottRogowsky) December 17, 2018
NOW WATCH: Watch Apple debut its own no-fee credit card
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them