See inside the 15 most expensive penthouses for sale in America
- Penthouses evoke luxury, particularly thanks to the stunning panoramic views their high-in-the-sky location affords.
- With the help of Trulia, we compiled the 15 most expensive penthouses for sale in the US with amazing views.
- Most of the penthouses overlook the beach or a city, with New York City penthouses being among the most expensive.
What more fitting place for the top 1% to live than, quite literally, at the top?
Perched in the sky, penthouses offer everything from exclusive amenities and lavish architecture to rooftop gardens and pools, with views as stunning as their interiors.
We teamed up with Trulia to compile a list of the top 15 most expensive penthouses with the most amazing views for sale in the US as of May 23.
It may come as no surprise that these palaces in the sky boast either beach or city views. Even less surprising, still, is the fact that New York City dominated this list - there must be something about panoramic views of the concrete jungle that rich people can't get enough of.
From a $35 million coastal pad in Honolulu, Hawaii, to an $82 million contemporary penthouse overlooking New York's Central Park, here are the priciest penthouses in the country, ranked from least to most expensive.
15. $35 million
14. $35 million
13. $36 million
12. $39 million
11. $39.5 million
10. $40.5 million
9. $45 million
8. $46.5 million
7. $48 million
6. $49 million
5. $50 million
4. $53.3 million
3. $59 million
2. $73.8 million
1. $82 million
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts