See Inside The $350 Million Mobile Ad Company Twitter Bought Right Before Its IPO
MoPub is going to help Twitter with its real-time bidding adtech offering, and it could lead eventually to an internal Twitter ad exchange or an external Twitter ad network. Twitter's revenues are likely around $1 billion per year.
MoPub, which is based in San Francisco, has a revenue run rate of around $100 million per year on top of that, and we understand it's profitable.
We had lunch with MoPub CEO Jim Payne recently and he let us show you these photos from MoPub's new office in New York.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months