See the pitch deck that data analytics startup Fivetran used to convince Andreessen Horowitz to lead its $44 million Series B and join its board
- Fivetran, a data analytics startup, announced a $44 million Series B funding round on Tuesday.
- Andreessen Horowitz led the round with existing investors Matrix Partners and CEAS Investments. Andreessen Horowitz general partner Martin Casado will join Fivetran's board as part of the fundraising round.
- Fivetran operates in the highly competitive data analytics space, and works directly with popular tools like Snowflake and Google Analytics to centralize companies' data across multiple teams.
- See the pitch the Fivetran team used that was so compelling one of Silicon Valley's most notable investors chose to lead the round.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Case in point: Fivetran, another data analytics startup that centralizes companies' data in a single dashboard, announced its $44 million Series B on Tuesday. Andreessen Horowitz, one of the most notable venture firms in Silicon Valley, led the round, and general partner Martin Casado will join the startup's board of directors. Existing investors Matrix Partners and CEAS Investments also participated in the round.
"Data-driven insights are essential for building successful organizations, but the rapid growth of cloud-derived data makes it hard to provide a centralized view of marketing, sales, finance or HR," said Fivetran cofounder and CEO George Fraser. "We automate the data integration required to centralize data in cloud warehouses, eliminating the need to build complex data pipelines."
Fivetran works by connecting business tools like Snowflake, Google Analytics, and customer relationship management software like Salesforce into a single dashboard for insights and analysis across different business teams. According to the startup, it has 750 customers, including other hot startups like Lime and Optimizely in addition to more traditional retailers like Urban Outfitters.
For such a highly competitive industry, getting industry heavyweights as investors can be make or break for young startups. Fivetran exclusively shared with Business Insider the pitch deck its team used to bring on Andreessen Horowitz to its existing venture investor roster.
See the pitch deck that helped arm Fivetran to take on some of the biggest tech companies with $44 million in fresh funding.
- Zoho adds features that can turn a video call into remote assistance for repairing cars, appliances and more
- Airtel announces IQ Video platform, to enable businesses to build video streaming products
- HUL spent Rs 2,255 crore on advertising between April and September this year
- Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 – how to participate, prize money, rules and more
- Ad fraud rates decrease in desktop and mobile web display in India: Report
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons