Seth Rogen And Zac Efron's R-Rated Comedy 'Neighbors' Dominated The Box Office
R-rated comedy "Neighbors" blasted past "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" at theaters this weekend.
The comedy about a fraternity house with Zac Efron as its president moving next door to Seth Rogen's family with a newborn baby had a big $51 million weekend.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" made $37.2 million in its second weekend.
Of course, MacFarlane is hoping to beat that number this summer when his next movie, "A Million Ways to Die in the West" opens May 30 with Charlize Theron.
"Neighbors" may have seen a bit of a bump this weekend after Rogen was prominently in the news this past week after making comments about Justin Bieber in which he said he doesn't "know anyone who likes Justin Bieber."
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow