'Sex Tape' Is One Of Cameron Diaz's Worst-Opening Movies Ever
Her new movie "Sex Tape" with Jason Segel made $15 million over the course of three days.
The Sony Pictures comedy about a married couple's sex tape getting shared over Apple's iCloud with friends and family cost an estimated $40 million to make.
"Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" dominated for the second weekend in a row scoring $36 million. The film has now made $240.5 million worldwide and has helped Fox become the first studio this year to hit $1 billion at theaters.
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Adani Enterprises, SBI Life, HDFC Life among stocks in focus
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life