Shasun Pharma And Strides Arcolab To Merge Next Year
Shasun shareholders will own 26% of the combined entity, and will set up a vertically integrated
Strides Arcolab, which also made a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, said a scheme of amalgamation between the two companies has got the nod of the board of directors of both companies.
“The combination creates a vertically-integrated pharma company of scale with strong presence in front-ended regulated markets finished dosages, emerging markets branded generics, institutional business, active pharmaceutical ingredients and contract research and manufacturing services,” the press release of Strides said. The merger is likely to materialise by June next year.
Popular on BI
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Businesses with turnover of over Rs 5 crore to generate e-invoice from August 1
- Top 5 places to visit in Shimla
- ULIPs are not for senior citizens — Here’s how to pick the right investments to secure the golden years of your life
- World's first weather report to include 'plastic rain' forecasts 50 kg of microplastic falls over Paris
- MS Dhoni vs Rohit Sharma vs Hardik Pandya: IPL captaincy record after two years at helm