Shocking Before And After Pictures Of How Climate Change Is Destroying The Earth
Rising global temperatures, largely due to man-made greenhouse gases, are the source of widely-discussed observable changes to the Earth like melting glaciers, rising sea levels, warming oceans, and more extreme weather events, such as hurricanes, droughts, forest fires, and floods.
In the pictures that follow, we take a look at how climate-change-related events have affected regions around the world, whether directly or indirectly.
- Global businesses unwittingly endorse use of forced labour in China, compromising global sustainability goals
- This Asian currency performed much better than Rupee, and it's not Renminbi, Baht or Ringgit
- Plastic alternatives after the single-use ban
- Best air fryers in India 2022
- Devendra Fadnavis avenges trolls who made fun of his 'Will return' remark' by forgiving them