Shopclues launches 'Reach' to digitize offline merchants payments
Small businesses have been bearing the brunt of
To help offline merchants opt for cashless transactions,
'Reach' helps brick and mortar stores in the country to process hassle-free
The best part is that neither the customer or the seller needs the mobile application to make the payment and the price; Shopclues will only charge INR 99 per month from the merchants, as of now.
ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: IKEA APAC Head talks about what to expect from the upcoming IKEA store in Hyderabad
The SMS based three-step payment mechanism also eliminates the intermediary digital wallet by directly transferring the payment to the beneficiary's bank account at an introductory rate of 0% TDR on transactions.
This facility can be subscribed to by Shopclues-affiliated merchants as well as offline merchants who are not associated with the company.
'Reach' by Shopclues also assists the retailer in order management, inventory management, e-Billing, centralized inventory status for multiple stores and merchant store promotion.
Popular on BI
- Srinagar freezes at minus 4.8, season's lowest so far
- New Fund Offers explained – Should you bite the bullet or stick to the tried and tested?
- Bullish domestic markets push up Rupee to 83.37/USD
- No Monday blues: Sensex scales 70,000-peak for the first time; Nifty crosses 21,000-level
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)