ShopClues’ merchants can ease cash flows by availing advance payments
Merchants often need on-demand cash flow to ensure stock availability, manage payments and overheads etc.
ShopClues’ Express Payout service aims to benefit any merchant who requires advance payment before the scheduled payment date. The merchants can choose to receive any amount up to 80% of their due payment with a small service charge. The requested payment is processed within eight hours.
ALSO READ: Housing.com Launches ‘Housing Partner’- a unified platform for realtors
The platform had recently also launched a range of financial services designed exclusively for its merchants. These services include the Reach PoS, a software mobile POS which facilitates hassle-free digital transactions for offline retailers; and
ALSO READ: This Exclusive Club in Mumbai Charges Rs. Ten Lakhs as Membership Fee
The Express Payout service was launched to a small group of merchants last month, wherein over 70% of the merchants chose to avail the service. It has since been launched for all merchants on the platform and in three weeks has catered to over 2000 payout requests.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24
- India needs 1,000+ pilots annually, but training infra in short supply
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World