Since the financial crisis, almost all Americans have seen their wages fall
The Bureau of Labor Statistics recently released a study of employment compensation since the financial crisis and Great Recession. One of the things they measured was how wages changed over that time period.
This chart shows the average change in inflation-adjusted wages for private-sector workers between 2007 and 2014 for each income percentile outside of the very top and very bottom.
- Best manual treadmill for home workout in India
- Best table tennis racquets for recreation in India
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors