You can withdraw Rs 2,000 cash at Big Bazaar stores from Nov 24
Yes, you can withdraw cash up to Rs 2,000 by using debit cards at all its stores from November 24.
Biyani-led Future Retail said the service will be available across 258 Big Bazaar and fbb stores in over 115 cities and towns across the country.
State Bank of India has helped Big Bazaar activate this facility through the banks Cash at
"We are trying hard to ease any difficulties faced by customers due to the
The government recently allowed the withdrawal of cash of up to a limit of Rs 2,000 by swiping debit cards at select petrol pumps using point-of-sale transactions (POS) machines.
Popular on BI
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months