Vijay Ghadge is the new COO of Snapdeal's Vulcan Express
It’s just been three months that Ghadge quit GoJavas, the e-commerce logistics company that has its 42% stake held by e-commerce giant
Also read: Snapdeal has enough money for now, doesn’t need fresh funding, says Jayant Sood
GoJavas is the largest logistics partner for New Delhi-based Snapdeal, which makes for around 85% its business along with Jabong.
"Snapdeal is unlikely to invest further in GoJavas. The logistics entity, however, has been trying to raise a round on their own where Snapdeal will be participating," a sector analyst told ET.
Also read: Indian logistic companies look forward to partnering with Alibaba for its India entry
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report