You can soon book an Uber using your Snapdeal app
A few days back, we told you how
View all Offers
View all Offers
Home Centre Emily 5 Seater Fabric Sectional Sofa Set (Brown)₹ 32960₹ 82400Buy On
- 13% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch King Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 72 X 5 Inches)₹ 20469₹ 24970Buy On
- 31% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Mini Medium Plastic Cabinet Brown , 2 Doors₹ 4699₹ 6500Buy On
Wipro Furniture Arena Wood;Engineering Wood Office Desk; Study Desk(Beech Finish,Beech)₹ 12499₹ 18200Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
This time, however, Snapdeal has entered into a tie-up with that the car cab-booking company
When contacted by ET, spokespersons from both Snapdeal and Uber declined to comment on the matter.
In the recent past, Snapdeal has regularly updated its app, majorly its user interface and user experience, because it wants to evolve from just another ecommerce company to a complete ecosystem of goods and services.
Talking of Uber, this deal will give the company access to more than 25-million registered users of the ecommerce company, which can prove to be useful for its ongoing battle with rival Ola.
Popular on BI
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021