Snapdeal, Amazon India Woo Online Shoppers With Attractive Sale Offers
Online shoppers have another reason to be happy. Snapdeal.com, one of the leading e-tailers in India, will soon begin another of its online sale,
The sale is expected to start at 7:00 am in the morning and will be live till midnight. Expecting a massive turnout on the website for the sale, the online shopping site has also tied up with multiple banks, which includes Standard Chartered and HDFC Bank, to make cash back offers.
Interestingly, the website had first come out with
On witnessing the success of the sale, Snapdeal came up with its third Savings Day sale on May 15, 2014. This time, the company had extended its Savings Day sale offer on personal gadgets including mobiles, tablets, cameras, personal care appliances and gaming consoles among others. Soon after, the fourth Savings Day sale was offered on May 22, 2014, which recorded an unprecedented traffic on the website. The enormous success of the sale forced the e-tailer to come up with its fifth Savings Day sale in June on its fashion categories.
However, this time, the Savings Day sale will clash with Amazon’s Appiness Day. It’s a contest wherein users are first required to download the application, and then register for the Appiness Day contest. Users can register for the contest between November 7, 2014 and November 10, 2014. For those who have missed out, one can enter the contest by buying a product through
The website revealed that following the registration, 11 participants will be randomly selected to be eligible to win an Amazon.in e-Gift Card worth Rs 1,21,000 each as 'consolation prize', issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited. However, to win the contest, the selected users will have to answer a qualifying question correctly, within a given time period, which would be communicated to the selected participants by Amazon.
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed