Snapdeal Ties-up With FDCI To Offer Premium Fashion
Snapdeal.com, one of the leading e-tailer in the online space, has entered into a strategic partnership with Fashion Design Council Of India (
The association will allow
“Snapdeal’s Fashion is one of the largest fashion businesses in Indian e-commerce. We are sure that FDCI’s leadership and expertise in Fashion Design and Snapdeal’s vision for Fashion business will create the largest platform for the Design Community in India, to sell online. Many more top designers are expected to be on board in the next 3 months as a result of this unique collaboration,” said Amit Maheshwari, vice-president, fashion at Snapdeal.com.
Maheshwari also added, “With the launch of The Designer Studio, we aim to provide access to exclusive and premium designer creations to our customers, meet their aspirations and help improve availability, especially in tier-2 cities.”
With this tie-up, the e-tailer aims to position itself as a premium brand in the fashion segment. The products offered will be priced between Rs 3,000 and Rs 2 lakh, thus targeting high-end consumers in the online space. The association is in sync with the company’s strategy to cross a business of Rs 6,000 crore in the fashion category by the next financial year.
- Uttar Pradesh government announces Sunday lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases in the state
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D
- Bhima Jewellery’s ‘Pure as love’ campaign is trending, and for all the right reasons