So Delicious' oat-milk ice cream and dairy-free mousses are a great alternative if you can't have dairy - here's what they taste like
- You don't need an excuse to eat ice cream, but if you did, Sunday July 21 just happens to be National Ice Cream Day.
- While I can personally (and regularly) stuff my face with as much dairy ice cream as I want, people like my girlfriend can't, so we regularly look around for dairy-free ice cream alternatives.
- We really like ones from So Delicious, and would recommend its "ice cream" and mousses to non-dairy and dairy eaters.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
We tried a few of the flavors from the new oat milk frozen dessert and frozen mousse lines. Both are dairy- and nut-free, although some may include coconut (which does not have the same allergen as the common tree nut allergen). We'd still suggest reading the ingredients list in case you have other dietary restrictions.There is limited availability to find these products online, but the brand offers a product finder that can point you in the right direction.
Here's what each of the So Delicious ice creams and mousses taste like:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These seven Indian states face the highest risk of a spike in COVID-19 infections and stricter restrictions
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory