Software intelligence company Dynatrace soared 49% on its first day of trading, and its top execs explain how a 'technology refresh' helped the company grow
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC
- NITI Aayog proposes price of COVID-19 between ₹300-500