Sony Has A New Android Phone Coming To Verizon This Month: The Xperia Z3V
Sony just announced that it will be releasing a new smartphone exclusively for Verizon on Oct. 23. The phone, called the Xperia Z3V, will cost $199 on a two-year contract.
It'll be available in both black and white color options, and comes with a 5.2-inch 1080p screen. That's about the same size as the new Moto X.
The Z3V, like Sony's Xperia Z3, will feature a 20.7-megapixel camera, too. It runs on the same processor as the Sony Xperia Z3 and comes with 3GB of memory.
Like many Sony Xperia products, the Xperia Z3V is also waterproof.
Sony is really emphasizing the phone's ability to stream games from the PlayStation 4 to the Xperia Z3V. With its Remote Play feature, you can stream games directly from the console to other devices. Previously, this feature would only work with the PlayStation Vita and Sony televisions. But starting in November, all Xperia phones, including the Z3Vm, will support Remote Play as well.
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Widening tax base should be a focus area in the Union Budget, says Primus Research
- India's electronics manufacturing and exports can reach $300 billion by 2025-26: MeitY-ICEA
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction