Sorry Apple, Samsung is still the market leader in India
AdvertisementCapturing 28.52 per cent of the Indian mobile phone market, South Korean giant
According to ecommerce app Cashify,
"This was followed by the Moto family's most successful phone of the year, Moto G 16GB (2nd Gen), with 2.71 per cent.
Other players, such as the
"With a minefield of flagship launches, the resale markpicked up pace in the last few months as the number of people queuing up to trade their old smartphones with the latest market entrants went up significantly," the report stated.
With a slew of smartphone launch announcements lined up for 2017, Cashify expects the resale market to show further growth as more and more people become aware of the resale value of their old phones.
Recently, Cashify ranked Delhi number one when it came to upgrading smartphones with 19 per cent of online requests generated on the ecommerce app Cashify to sell used smartphones were from the capital.
Popular on BI
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World