Special offer to attend IGNITION: Transportation - in San Francisco on 10/22
Jin S. Lee/Business Insider
Join us for breakfast and a series of exciting conversations with business leaders at the forefront of innovation. Together, we'll explore the impact of AI and machine learning on cars and cities, the evolving regulatory and policy environment, key strategies for changing logistics and transportation systems, and the investment opportunities these innovations create.
AI Takes the Wheel
- Jesse Levinson, Cofounder and CTO, Zoox, in conversation with Mark Matousek, Transportation Reporter, Business Insider
- Tekedra Mawakana, Chief External Officer, Waymo, in conversation with Bryan Logan, Senior Transportation Editor, Business Insider
- Gary Hallgren, President, Arity, in conversation with Matt Weinberger, Senior Tech Editor, Business Insider
- Greg Smith, EVP of Supply Chain, Walmart, in conversation with Rachel Premack, Transportation Reporter, Business Insider
- Bonny Simi, President, JetBlue Technology Ventures, in conversation with Cadie Thompson, Deputy Executive Editor, Business Insider
The event is complimentary, but there are limited spots so apply here today for your chance to attend!
- When: October 22
- Where: Commonwealth Club, 110 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Your ticket will give you full access to the morning's programming and includes breakfast and a networking reception.
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80
- Indian School of Business ranked 1st in India, 44th globally as per MBA Ranking 2021 by The Economist
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official