2 people hung a 'Trump Won' banner at Yankee Stadium. Police escorted them out, but didn't arrest them and returned their belongings.
- Two men hung a banner that read "Trump Won" over the second deck at a Yankees game.
- Police intervened, confiscating the banner and removing the pair in handcuffs.
- Footage shows a civil interaction between the men and security outside the stadium.
Two men hung a banner that read "Trump Won, Save America" at Yankee Stadium on Thursday night. Police escorted them out of the venue but didn't arrest them, and they even let the men keep the flag.The men unfolded the banner over the second-level deck during the fourth inning of the Yankees' game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 30% OFF
Pampers All round Protection Pants, Large size baby diapers (LG) 64 Count, Anti Rash diapers, Lotion with Aloe Vera₹ 801₹ 1149Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
Police officers were then called to intervene, and they aggressively told Cini to "let it go!"The other man, whom Cini referred to as Joe, was then handcuffed by police and forcibly escorted out of the stadium. Cini followed behind uncuffed, as seen in a separate video posted to Facebook by Brian Celecia.
Security guards even retrieved Cini's wallet for him when he said he dropped it.A man instructing the security guards and police officers, who claimed to be a former officer himself, took Cini's camera and held it in his hand as the two Trump supporters were escorted out. But once Cini and Joe were removed from the stadium, the man in charge told police officers to uncuff Joe and let the men go. He even told security members to give the banner back to the two men, and he gave Cini his camera.
"I'll respect you all day long, just throw the same respect back to the cops and to my guys," the man in charge told Cini and Joe at the end of the video. "I got no problem with Trump. I got no problem with the Trump flag!"
Cini then made posts on Twitter later that night, boasting about the banner and his experience at the stadium. He even referenced a similar incident in July 2018 where a Trump reelection banner was unfurled at a Yankees game against the Kansas City Royals.Trump has gone on record calling the
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones