A Swiss cagefighter hit his opponent with strikes so powerful it stiffened his body, knocking him out in an instant
- Kevin Ruart won his welterweight fight in brutal fashion at the BRAVE CF event in South Africa on Saturday.
- Ruart hit his opponent, Ibrahim Mane, with a combination of punches so powerful he was knocked out on his feet.
- Mane's body stiffened completely before falling awkwardly against the fence of the cage.
- Even though Mane was clearly unable to continue, Ruart hit him with three more punches.
- The referee then stepped in to wave the bout off. It was over.
- Watch the finishing move right here.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Kevin Ruart won his welterweight fight against Ibrahim Mane in brutal fashion at the BRAVE CF event in Durban, South AfricaAfter two competitive rounds in Saturday's MMA bout, Ruart, a Swiss fighter, unleashed a combination of strikes so powerful, Mane was knocked out on his feet.
Though he was clearly in no fit state to continue, Ruart hit him with afters.In the video below, Ruart, who was bleeding heavily from the nose and mouth, appears to mercilessy land three more punches while Mane lays helpless, beaten, on the floor.
The referee then stepped in to wave the bout off. It was over.Watch Ruart's knockout move below.BRAVE CF's official Twitter account called it a "nasty, nasty KO."
With the win, Ruart moves his record to eight wins against three losses. Mane, meanwhile, falls to seven wins against thee losses.
Read more:A UFC heavyweight was winning every round until he got hit with a punch so hard it left his lip hanging off his face, then lost by knockout
- No gaming advertisement may depict any person under the age of 18 years, or who appears to be under the age of 18: ASCI
- Now there is 'real hope' to end COVID-19 with vaccines: WHO chief
- Vaccine hopes push gold below ₹ 49,000 per 10 gram
- Netflix's 'Delhi Crime' wins International Emmy Award 2020 for best drama series
- Maruti Suzuki expands its ‘subscribe’ service to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar