An amazing slow-motion replay showed LeBron James yelling at referees for a foul while hanging in the air for an acrobatic layup
- An amazing slow-motion replay showed LeBron James yelling at referees for an "and-one" while in midair for a layup during Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.
- James' 38 points, 16 rebounds, and 10 assists helped the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets to make the NBA Finals.
In the Los Angeles Lakers' Game 5 win over the Denver Nuggets, LeBron James made sure to get the foul calls he deserved.
While driving to the basket late in the game on Saturday, James was fouled by the Nuggets' Jamal Murray. While James was in mid-air, he yelled "And-one!" to the referees while making a scoop layup.If the play looked common enough on the floor, alternate angles showed James' amazing concentration, as he yelled to the refs while hanging in the air, avoiding the Nuggets' Nikola Jokic, and then finishing the play.
—Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) September 27, 2020James finished with 38 points, 16 rebounds, and 10 assists to propel the Lakers over the Nuggets to make the NBA Finals. James is back in the Finals for the first time since 2018. It will be his ninth Finals appearance in 10 years.
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms