Batra urges all NOCs and NSFs to get employees tested for Covid 19 after HI staffers test positive
Two staffers including, one from the accounts department and a junior field officer, returned positive results for COVID-19, after tests were conducted on 29 Hockey India employees on Friday.
"My request and advice to NOC SG, all NSF and all SOA is to please get the employees/staff members tested for COVID-19 without any further delay," Batra said in a media statement."This will help in giving confidence to us and all our stake holders including our Athletes and Elite Athletes," he added. Advertisement
The Hockey India office will remain shut for 14 days as the 25 employees, who tested negative, have been asked to work from home.
The two people found positive are in strict home quarantine under medical monitoring while two staffers, who returned inconclusive results will be tested again Sunday morning, Batra informed.He also informed that he got all his staff members -- both at Faridabad and New Delhi offices -- tested after they rejoined office and one of them has also returned positive.
Batra, who himself is in self-quarantine at home after his father tested positive, had said he and others in quarantine will undergo another COVID-19 test in the foirst week of June. APA KHS KHS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Wipro management pins hope on wider margin and new clients while revenue takes a dip
- Bihar announces complete lockdown from July 16 to July 31 to fight coronavirus
- Wakefit.co aims to hire 200 people in the next couple of months
- COVID-19 testing kit for ₹500 — IIT Delhi ready for launch tomorrow
- International Mandela Day: Following in Madiba's footsteps