Bronny James threw down his first in-game dunk for Sierra Canyon with LeBron watching
- Bronny James threw down his first in-game dunk for Sierra Canyon over the weekend.
- James' dunk had been highly anticipated after he had nearly posterized an opponent over the summer.
- James and Zaire Wade, son of Dwyane Wade, are playing together at Sierra Canyon and should make for some unmissable basketball.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Bronny James' career at Sierra Canyon is off to a fine start.On Sunday, a video of James throwing down a dunk for the California high school powerhouse made the rounds on social media. LeBron could be seen celebrating the occasion courtside.Advertisement
According to "SportsCenter," it was James' first in-game dunk with Sierra Canyon.
Bronny James has been threatening to dunk for some time now. Over the summer, a video of him nearly posterizing his opponent prompted his father to post a warning of sorts to the rest of his competition.
LeBron James posted a loving scouting report of his son Bronny on Twitter and fans are saying he's a GOAT parent and playerAdvertisement
Regardless of what happens this year, it's clear that James has big plans for the future, and plenty of highlights ahead of him.
- Read more:
- Delhi gets 10,000-bed COVID care centre; LG says it'll play crucial role in fight against pandemic
- ICICI Bank board to consider proposal to raise capital on Wednesday
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:45pm
- COVID-19: Bedi urges Pondy residents to be cautious till situation in TN turns normal
- Mumbai: Two pose as 'COVID officers', dupe man of Rs 54,000