Celtics big man Tacko Fall got an adorable swimming lesson from his teammates while inside the NBA bubble
- Tacko Fall had a delightful swimming lesson inside the NBA bubble.
- Video showed Fall being guided across the pool by teammates Enes Kanter and Jaylen Brown.
- Fall has been working on learning to swim since last fall when he joined the Celtics.
Boston Celtics backup center Tacko Fall got a swim lesson from teammates Enes Kanter and Jaylen Brown while inside the NBA bubble.
While we've seen players use their time in Orlando to fish, golf, and shotgun beers, Fall's swimming session is probably the most wholesome content you'll see produced inside the bubble.
—NBA Bubble Life (@NBABubbleLife) August 31, 2020Fall, whose listed height is seven-foot-five, never learned how to swim while he grew up in Senegal, but had been taking lessons as recently as last fall through the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston's Charlestown Club, according to a story from Martin Kessler at WBUR.
A post shared by Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston (@bgcboston) on Sep 26, 2019 at 6:02am PDT
While Fall's swim classes may look a little bit different inside the bubble, his teammates seem happy to lend him support through his lessons in Kata's stead.Jamal Murray wore shoes honoring George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, and gave an emotional post-game interview after his 50-point performance saved the Nuggets season
Robert Kraft reportedly sent Tom Brady an emotional text thanking Brady for being 'so classy' after the QB left the Patriots in free agencyNFL POWER RANKINGS: Where every team stands heading into the 2020 season
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit