Chiefs lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has rejoined the team after taking last season off to help COVID-19 patients
Duvernay-Tardif, who has a doctorate in medicine, spent 2020 working at a long-term care facility in Canada.
He joined his teammates at a minicamp press conference on Tuesday in which he spoke about returning to football.
"We have a tremendous amount of depth this year and I'm excited to contribute," he said told reporters, according to Fox 4 KC reporter Jessica Eley.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more details.
- Female African elephants evolved toward being tuskless over just a few decades as poachers sought ivory
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best smartphones with 90Hz display under ₹20,000 in India
- Best 2.1 channel soundbars in India
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best multi-pin charging cables in India
- India vs Pakistan at T20 World Cup — Where to watch the match