Conor McGregor just compared his relationship with Dee Devlin to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Conor McGregor has compared his relationship with long-term partner Dee Devlin to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
- "Harry and Meghan who?" the Irishman said on Instagram, alongside a photo of himself and Devlin, with whom he shares two children.
- McGregor has also been on social media to hint at a return to the UFC, having been absent from the sport since his December 2018 defeat to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Its motto: "Royal is my race".
On Tuesday, McGregor once again boasted of a claim to royalty - this time in England however, comparing himself and his partner Dee Devlin to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle."Harry and Megan who?" the UFC fighter said on Instagram alongside a photo of himself and Devlin, which has already received over one million likes.
McGregor and Devlin have been together for more than ten years and have two children, son Conor Jr. and daughter Croia.Read more: Khabib Nurmagomedov wants to host a $50 million charity fight in Africa, and it could be a rematch with Conor McGregorMeanwhile, McGregor's other activity on social media suggests he could be set for a return to the Octagon after a year-long hiatus.Advertisement
The 31-year-old has shared a number of posts on Instagram which have hinted at a UFC return, including one of him training in the gym alongside the caption "Stay strong. Stay sharp. Stay ready."
McGregor is to hold a press conference in Moscow, Russia on Thursday, October 24, however it is unlikely he will give updates on any potential future fights.According to The Mac Life, McGregor is in Russia as an ambassador for sports betting company, "Parimatch", and is there to tell reporters about "his plans in Russia, his training regime, and his current physical condition."Advertisement
McGregor's last fight at UFC 229 in October, last year, ended in defeat, after Khabib Nurmagomedov made him tap with a tight neck crank in the fourth round.
Read more:Khabib Nurmagomedov calls Conor McGregor an alcoholic and a rapist following second allegation, reigniting an ugly UFC feud on TwitterAdvertisement
Conor McGregor is linked with comeback bouts against 4 fighters only weeks after being considered an 'irrelevant' has-been
- Info Edge share price falls after company reveals dismal performance of Naukri.com and 99acres due to Covid19
- With 367 fresh infections, UP's coronavirus cases cross 9,000 mark; death toll at 245
- Amazon reportedly wants Airtel stake for $2 billion — and a partnership like Jio-Facebook and possibly, Google-Vodafone Idea
- Standard Chartered Bank starts operations at IFSC GIFT City
- Lockdown period helped us grow business, say digital marketers