Cristiano Ronaldo skipped training and went to Ferrari's factory to buy a $2 million supercar the day after Juventus was thumped by a rival
- Cristiano Ronaldo skipped Juventus training and went on a visit to Ferrari's factory on Monday.
- The trip came just a day after Juventus' humiliating 3-0 defeat to rival AC Milan.
- While he was there, Ronaldo bought a $2 million supercar, according to reports in Italy.
The 36-year-old made the visit to Maranello by helicopter with Juventus president Andrea Agnelli and Exor president and Ferrari chairman John Elkann.
Exor is the holding company run by the Agnelli family, which controls both Juventus and Ferrari.
The Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera reported that Ronaldo bought a red Ferrari Monza SP1, which is valued at $1.95 million and is only available to purchase by invitation. Others invited to buy the car include Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who played for AC Milan as they thrashed Juve over the weekend.
During his day out at the Ferrari factory, the Juventus forward also posed for photos with Ferrari Formula One drivers Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz, who were both given a signed shirt with Ronaldo's name and number.
-Scuderia Ferrari (@ScuderiaFerrari) May 10, 2021
On Sunday, Juventus was beaten 3-0 by Milan at the Allianz Stadium.
Goals from Brahim Diaz, Ante Rebic, and Fikayo Tomori, who is on loan from Chelsea, sealed a vital win for the visitors, pushing it up to third in the Serie A table and Juventus down to fifth.
Andrea Pirlo's side, having already conceded the scudetto for the first time in a decade to Inter Milan, now has to rely on those above it in the Italian top flight to slip up if it's to qualify for next season's Champions League.
Juventus faces Sassuolo on Wednesday, though it is unclear whether Ronaldo will take part.
"Cristiano has played many games this year and has scored a lot," Pirlo told the club's website on Tuesday. "Today we will decide what to do, tomorrow is a delicate match and I hope to have everyone available."
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- 75% off and more – Grab the best deals on laptops, smartwatches, tablets, headphones and more on Amazon today
- Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India
- Real estate demand may take a hit this festive season after RBI’s rate hike
- RBI cuts FY23 GDP growth forecast to 7% as developed world heads into recession
- Iraq's forex reserves hit record high as oil prices soar
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Credit Cards Spends
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World