Donald Trump called into a boxing press conference and said he'd KO Joe Biden if they ever fought
Donald Trumpcalled into a boxingpress conference Thursday.
- It followed reports he'll provide alternative commentary at a celebrity fighting event Saturday.
- During the call, Trump said he'd knockout in seconds if they ever fought in a ring.
The former president, 75, was asked who he would fight if he could fight anyone Saturday. That is when he will provide alternative commentary alongside his son Donald Trump Jr. for a celebrity combat
"Well, if I had to pick somebody in the world, not only a professional boxer because I'd take a pass on the professional boxers - that can be a very dangerous subject," Trump began.
"If you said if I had to box somebody, I think probably my easiest fight would be
His comments provoked laughter from those attending the Triller Fight Club media event.
Trump then seemingly referenced a 2018 comment from Biden in which the current president said he'd "beat the hell" out of his Oval Office predecessor if they had ever met at high school.
"He'd be in big trouble if he ever did," said Trump. "I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds."
Trump will attend Saturday's boxing event live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida, for a show that will feature faded fighting greats.
Former two-weight boxing champion David Haye takes on fitness entrepreneur Joe Fournier in a celebrity showdown before the former UFC champion Vitor Belfort, 44, fights former heavyweight ruler Evander Holyfield, 58, in a sanctioned pro bout.
"I love great fighters and great fights," Trump said, confirming his role at the event in a statement sent to Insider earlier this week.
"I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won't want to miss this special event."
While on the phone for Thursday's press conference, Trump said Holyfield's presence in the main event was "one of the reasons" he'll be there.
"I have been close to Evander during some incredible times during incredible wins," he said.
"The guy was just a fantastic person. I don't even know if he can hear me now, I hope he can, but Evander had tremendous heart."
The September 11 fight card is a box office show that begins at 7.00 p.m. ET / 4.00 p.m. PT on Triller Fight Club PPV.
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons