F1's most experienced driver crashed into a wall as the motorsport returns from its summer break
- Alfa Romeo's Kimi Räikkönen crashed into the pit lane wall as F1 returned from its summer break.
- The Finnish driver, who is known as the Iceman, said: "Oh, s---," after the crash.
- Räikkönen is the most experienced driver in F1 having entered 344 Grands Prix.
The most experienced driver in Formula One history crashed into a wall on the way into the pits as the sport returned from a summer break.
During the first practice session Friday at the Belgian Grand Prix, Alfa Romeo's Kimi Räikkönen clipped his left front wheel on the wall.
-Formula 1 (@F1) August 27, 2021
The car skid across the pit lane entry as it narrowly avoided making further contact with the wall and causing more damage.
Over the team radio, the Finnish driver was heard saying: "Oh, s---," after the crash, and said he was not sure how much damage he had caused to the front wing.
Räikkönen is the most experienced driver on the grid having entered 344 Grands Prix, 17 more than any other driver.
The 41-year-old crashed during the first practise session of the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps.
It is the first Grand Prix after the sport's summer break with the drivers having last raced in Hungary on August 1.
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World