Juventus confirms Ronaldo will no longer play for the team, as rumors of a shock, high-profile transfer abound
- Juventus has confirmed Ronaldo will not play for the club again amid rumors of a transfer.
- Massimiliano Allegri said Ronaldo had told him he did not want to play for Juventus anymore.
- The Portuguese forward is reportedly close to a move to Premier League champion Manchester City.
Speculation has been growing that Ronaldo is nearing a move to Premier League champion Manchester City, and the two have reportedly agreed personal terms on his contract.
Massimiliano Allegri said in a press conference Friday that Ronaldo stated he no longer wishes to play for the Italian side.
"Yesterday, Cristiano told me that he no longer has any intention to play for Juventus. For this reason he will not be called up for tomorrow's [Saturday's] game.
-JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) August 27, 2021
"Things change, it's a law of life. Juventus remains, which is the most important thing. Cristiano gave his contribution, he made himself available, now he leaves and life goes on.
"Cristiano is to be thanked for what he has done, also as an example amongst the youngsters. But as I said, we must go on."
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World