Kobe Bryant, 41, dies in helicopter crash in Calabasas, California
- NBA Basketball icon Kobe Bryant, 41, has reportedly died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Sunday.
- TMZ and ABC 7 reported the Bryant was in his private helicopter. At least five people died in the crash according to the LA Fire Department.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more.
NBA Basketball icon Kobe Bryant, 41, has reportedly died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Sunday.
TMZ reported the Bryant was in his private helicopter with at least three other people when it started to crash.
Pepperdine Graphic, Pepperdine's a student-run newspaper, published a tweet on Sunday that showed an image of the helicopter and smoke in the distance.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department said at least five people died in the crash.
This is a developing story.
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal
- 70-plus Indian startups show exit door to 21K techies, more pink slips coming
- Steps taken in subsidence-hit Joshimath inadequate, declare Himalayas eco-sensitive zone, say experts
- An app that wants to turn fear of stock markets into fun raises ₹75 lakh from sharks
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip