Indian tennis icons Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi to tell their story in a docuseries
- The platform has partnered with filmmaker Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari and Nitesh Tiwari to make the series.
- Indian tennis icons
Leander Paesand Mahesh Bhupathito tell their story in a docuseriesPaes and Bhupati dropped a hint of the docuseries on July 4, marking the anniversary of their iconic Wimbledonwin of 1999.
- The duo was one of the most feared doubles pairs back in the 1990s, and were top ranked in the year 1999.
AdvertisementIndian tennis legends Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi will be opening up about their partnership and the seemingly bitter break-up on Zee5’s show ‘
The duo dropped a hint of the ‘Break Point’ on July 4 through a
The latest docu-series will narrate the story of the duo’s friendship, passion for the sport, the intricacies of their relationships and the strains on it in the context of unparalleled success. The duo was one of the most feared doubles pairs back in the 1990s, and were top ranked in the year 1999.
“Our 20-year journey has been a sensitive mix of achievement, conflict, success, disappointments, and friendship. There is no one better to document this than Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari and Nitesh Tiwari. I look forward to seeing this unfold on ZEE5”, said Bhupathi.
Meanwhile, Paes added, “I'm really excited to share our story with everyone. There's been a lot of talk about Leander and Mahesh over the years, but the idea of inspiring the next generation, and sharing the moments with those who have supported us through the years, by telling our story, is what persuaded me to say yes to Break Point.”
India's apex court says Delhi government can seek information from Facebook regarding its alleged role in the riots that rocked India's capital last year
China’s crypto crackdown is not likely to stop with Bitcoin mining — stablecoins, software, influencers are also on its radar
OnePlus confirms slowing down popular apps on OnePlus 9, 9 Pro
Popular on BI
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World