Moving Kobe Bryant video tribute from 2016 shows NBA players and coaches thanking the legend for everything he did for the game of basketball
- Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gigi Bryant, were among those who died in a helicopter crash on Sunday.
- ESPN played a video tribute called, "Dear Kobe," that they originally aired in 2016 when he retired from the NBA.
- The video shows the biggest names in the game thanking Bryant for his contributions to the game.
- The video includes LeBron James, Stephen Curry, and Gregg Popovich, among others.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Here is the video, from ESPN.