NBA star Chris Paul reportedly tests positive for COVID-19, out of the playoffs indefinitely
Phoenix Sunsstar Chris Paulhas reportedly tested positive for COVID-19.
- He's currently in COVID-19 isolation and is out of the
- It's believed that Paul got vaccinated against COVID-19 earlier this year.
Phoenix Suns star Chris Paul has tested positive for COVID-19 and is out of the NBA playoffs indefinitely, according to reports from Arizona
Gambadoro reported on Twitter that Paul had a positive COVID-19 test after The Athletic first reported that Paul had entered a coronavirus-related isolation period, per the NBA's health and safety protocols.
Paul, 36, is vaccinated against COVID-19, Gambadoro said.
It's unclear how long Paul will have to be out from the NBA playoffs.
The NBA's COVID-19 protocols have continued to evolve throughout the pandemic, and the Athletic reported that the isolation period could be shorter for vaccinated individuals.
Paul has been a key part of the Suns' post-season performance this year, helping the suns beat the LA Lakers and sweep the Denver Nuggets.
Phoenix is set to face either the Utah Jazz or LA Clippers in the Western Conference finals next week.
- Collegium discussions can't be put out in public domain through RTI: SC
- Cyclone 'Mandous': Holiday declared in schools, colleges in Puducherry, Karaikal
- Online test prep to food delivery, Tracxn lists top 10 funded business models in 2022
- India vs Australia women's cricket series: check schedule, squads, and live streaming details here
- Paytm board to consider share buyback proposal on December 13
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World