NFL Championship Weekend: Our best bets for who punches their ticket to Super Bowl LIV
AP Photo/Charlie Riedel
- The NFL playoffs continue this weekend with the AFC and NFC Championships.
- During the regular season, our NFL picks went an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, leaving us with a sizable profit to play with heading into the postseason.
- Take a look below at our best bets of the divisional round.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThrough the regular season, we picked all 256 games, going an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, putting us at +6.3 units on the season.
AdvertisementTake a look below at our best bets for the final two games before Super Bowl LIV (* indicates home team).LAST WEEK: 2-2
2019 NFL SEASON: 139-121-4
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive