NFL Championship Weekend: Our best bets for who punches their ticket to Super Bowl LIV
AP Photo/Charlie Riedel
- The NFL playoffs continue this weekend with the AFC and NFC Championships.
- During the regular season, our NFL picks went an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, leaving us with a sizable profit to play with heading into the postseason.
- Take a look below at our best bets of the divisional round.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Just four teams remain in contention to win Super Bowl LIV, with the Chiefs hosting the Titans and the 49ers hosting the Packers this Sunday with a shot at glory on the line.Through the regular season, we picked all 256 games, going an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, putting us at +6.3 units on the season.
LAST WEEK: 2-2
2019 NFL SEASON: 139-121-4
- Kerala sets up committee on vaccine manufacturing centre
- Gap between COVID-19 recoveries and active cases steadily increasing: Health ministry
- Ola brings on board former General Motors veteran to lead the global manufacturing and operations of its electric business
- Spotify is the latest to hop on the Instagram-like stories bandwagon and people are asking why
- Upcoming car launches in December — Nissan Magnite, Audi S5 Sportback, Tata Altroz Turbo, and more