NFL Championship Weekend: Our best bets for who punches their ticket to Super Bowl LIV
AP Photo/Charlie Riedel
- The NFL playoffs continue this weekend with the AFC and NFC Championships.
- During the regular season, our NFL picks went an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, leaving us with a sizable profit to play with heading into the postseason.
- Take a look below at our best bets of the divisional round.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Just four teams remain in contention to win Super Bowl LIV, with the Chiefs hosting the Titans and the 49ers hosting the Packers this Sunday with a shot at glory on the line.Through the regular season, we picked all 256 games, going an impressive 135-117-4 against the spread, putting us at +6.3 units on the season.Advertisement
Take a look below at our best bets for the final two games before Super Bowl LIV (* indicates home team).
LAST WEEK: 2-2
2019 NFL SEASON: 139-121-4
- ‘APMC and MSP will continue’ — that and other myths about the new farm laws broken
- Google hits back at Paytm — reiterates that ‘repeated policy violations’ will lead to stricter actions
- Ericsson's latest 5G bet - acquires enterprise connectivity provider Cradlepoint for $1.1 billion
- Chingari short-video app gains more than 30 million downloads in 3 months
- Spotify and Nucleya take a dig on in-app ads in its latest ad